Viviant of Murfreesboro -
Viviant Health Care of Murfreesboro proudly
serves the residents of Rutherford County and surrounding areas. We
are growing in the state of Tennessee and are hiring
immediatelyfor a Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing
facility HR functions in accordance with policies and procedures
and applicable federal, state and local laws, guidelines and
regulations and as directed by the Administrator.
Human Resources Coordinator Duties and
1. Assists in planning, developing, organizing, implementing and
evaluating HR activities within the facility.
2. Assists or leads staffing and recruiting efforts.
3. Leads employee onboarding, including paperwork, benefits,
orientation, policy and procedure.
4. Ensure all facility HR policies and procedures are
5. Manages facility's workers' comp, FMLA and leaves of
6.Manages benefits program
7. Processes facility bi-weekly payroll.
8. Maintains employee records
Human Resources Coordinator Qualifications:
1. Preferred to be a high school graduate and have a college
education in HR or business.
2. Must have experience HR, payroll or a related field.
3. Recruitment experience preferred
4. Reliable transportation
5. Must be a good communicator.
6. Other duties as assigned.