Company: Graphic Packaging International
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The inspector will provide quality control and assurance
throughout the phase of the production process beginning with raw
materials and ending with the final product.
• Performing assigned, routine visual inspections and other
specified tests on raw materials, goods in process, and finished
• Feeding product into machines in an efficient manner to obtain
• Testing, inspecting, and approving raw materials based on
established quality specifications.
• Using observation and testing to identify faults in materials and
• Using statistical methods to test product samples to evaluate
quality of full product batch prior to delivery to clients or
• Comparing results of inspections and tests to company’s quality
standards; reports results to supervisor for final analysis and
• Developing, maintaining, and posting logs, charts, and forms
detailing quality levels, inspection data, and results of special
quality studies for review by line mechanics, supervisors, and
other production staff.
• Consulting with supervisor to determine appropriate
recommendations and remedies for questionable products.
• Maintaining quality records as needed.
• Performing fast paced duties to ensure machines are properly
• Performing machine checks to watch for jams.
• Assisting operators with various tasks, including; clean-up.
• Reporting unsafe conditions to the operator or management.
Shift start: 5:30AM or 3:30PM
Shift length: 12 hours
All Shifts avaliable
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Graphic Packaging International
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing
consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered
in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of
paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for
food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies.
They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their
industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic
Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than
60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific
Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer
compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the
industry to reward the talented people who make their company
Keywords: Graphic Packaging International, Murfreesboro , Inspector, Other , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!