Receptionist - NHC McMinnville
Company: National Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Receptionist for NHC McMinnville
NHC McMinnville is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly
Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to
create a great first impression for our customers, be able to
interact professionally, have excellent organizational skills, be
flexible, be able to learn new tasks and provide excellent customer
service while multi- tasking numerous calls and responding to the
needs of our customers.
- Prior experience performing receptionist duties and healthcare
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service while
multi-tasking numerous calls and responding to the needs of
customers visiting our healthcare center
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute with
- Pleasant and helpful personality both in person and via the
- Proficiency in Standard English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Answer telephone in a pleasant clear voice, using proper
English. Screen or transfer calls, taking and delivering messages
- Type correspondence as approved by Administrator, to include
but not limited to, minutes of meetings and center newsletter.
- Complete and assemble admission package.
- Receipt all monies for the General Account and the Patient
Trust Fund Account in their respective receipt books.
- Sell meal tickets to employees and visitors, keeping control
and account of all monies.
- Make petty cash disbursements from Patient Trust Fund, keeping
accurate records of each transaction.
- File various documents.
- Sort, open and date mail at Administrator's discretion.
- Make disbursement from the general petty cash fund.
- Dispense paychecks in sealed envelopes.
- Handle employee insurance claim forms, workers' compensation
forms, and incident reports under the direction of the
- Understand and follow Company and Center policies and
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
NHC Mcminnville offers a competitive compensation package for
full time employment including health, dental, vision, life,
disability insurance, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company
match, and more.
We offer competitive rates and benefits for part time employment
including dental, vision, disability insurance, 401 (k) with
generous company match, and more.
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an
innovator in the delivery of quality long-term care. Our goal is to
provide a full range of extended care services, designed to
maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages.
We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an
interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with
cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge ...
innovation and improvement ... teamwork and collaboration ... and
honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners,
not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of
the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and
share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and
find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/mcminnville/
Keywords: National Healthcare Corporation, Murfreesboro , Receptionist - NHC McMinnville, Other , Mcminnville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!