At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Technical Engineering Support Teams analyze,
test and assist in research for the development of products and
processes. Team members may specialize in quality control or
assurance, chemical manufacturing processes, metals, electrical
connectors and components, process development, materials, and/or
instrumentation. They may also handle calibration, displays,
network control, mold development and audiovisual work or
environmental health and safety. The Technical Engineering Support
Teams are responsible for the completion of assigned engineering
projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. They plan,
prioritize, and manage multiple engineering projects; prioritize
tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team's overall
resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
They evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the
scope, budget, or timeline of a project. At times, they may work
directly with customers to understand needs, gather customer
requirements, identify resources and assess project risks. They
create, develop, plan, write and edit operational, instructional,
maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based
publication, for non-technical and technical users.
- Provide technical support, engineering assistance, and guidance
in manufacturing techniques
- Successfully manage projects and meet dates
- Create and maintain process planning instruction sheets,
routers and rework instructions.
- Interpret engineering drawings and facilitate correction of
errors on drawings and documents.
- Successfully train operators in proper methods and usage of
tooling, fixtures and machines.
- Effectively support the production floor as needed.
- Review engineering specifications to maintain knowledge of
manufacturing methods, processes and activities.
- Recommend and Incorporate Engineer Design Changes reducing cost
and increasing production.
- Carefully inspect defective parts for nonconformance to
- Initiate root cause analysis and perform mistake proofing.
- Manage the uploading of saving project into system
- Apply Problem Solving methods to improve quality and
- Problem solving skills
What your background should look like:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environement
- HS Diploma required; preferred Associates Degree
- Prior experience in process improvements and sequencing
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Shift hours are 11PM-6:30AM
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader
creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our
broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the
harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation,
industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data
communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees,
including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in
approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION
COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are
comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
TULLAHOMA, TN, US, 37388
Requisition ID: 66237
Function: Engineering & Technology