Warehouse Worker - Reach Truck Operator (236-267)
Company: INTERMETRO INDUSTRIES CORPORATION
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Operator to move packages and material around facilities.
Seeking responsible individuals with experience operating forklift
with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and
transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the
truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Work performed in a distribution/manufacturing
- Regularly exposed to noise, dust, moving machinery and
- Requires the use of personal protective equipment including
safety shoes which are the employee's responsibility. Gloves
provided by company.
- Works in uncontrolled climate
- Standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, carrying (4 hour
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Push/pull up to 75 pounds
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Mechanically inclined with verifiable experience in a
- Ability to read PM schedules
- Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills
may be required
Keywords: INTERMETRO INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, Murfreesboro , Warehouse Worker - Reach Truck Operator (236-267), Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!