Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 10, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
The Taco Bell Assistant General Manager supports the Restaurant
General Manager by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell
standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems
with a smile, seek help when needed and are willing to help and
guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members
and Shift Managers complete all assigned duties, inventory
management, and financial accountability and serve safe, quality
food in a friendly manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant
is a safe place for all employees to work and customers to visit. A
successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good
communications skills. If you want to build a great career, be part
of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Taco Bell
is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Strong preference for internal promote form Shift Manager
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry
out trash containers and place in an outside bin
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and
stooping during 80% of shift time
- Must pass background check criteria.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as
scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides
appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including
accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Murfreesboro , Assistant General Manager, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!