Company: TE Connectivity Ltd
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is looking for a seasoned 1st shift supervisor
to lead manufactuing efforts for both our molding production and
assembly lines. This position is located in Tullahoma, TN, in our
state-of-the-art automotive electronics/plastics manufacturing
The Supervisor II Operations is responsible for supervising the
manufacturing work force in a production facility and for producing
products at a cost, quality and quantity consistent with division
and plant objectives. Must ensure that productive equipment is
properly maintained and that adequate and trained personnel at all
levels are available to effectively carry out production operation
and meet production schedules.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by assuring that products are
manufactured within the plant objectives for safety, cost, quality,
- Plays a critical role in supporting TEOA Lean Manufacturing
- Development and implementation of manufacturing processes to
achieve cost, scrap, and delivery targets.
- Determines labor resources sufficient for successfully meeting
production requirements and assures proper training.
- Monitor operations in conjunction with the Environmental Health
and Safety Coordinator.
- Administers Company policies, concerning hiring, evaluations,
- Provides reports such as production, scrap and
machine/operator/set up rates.
- Directs production activities according to established
- Meets regularly with direct reports to facilitate production
requirements, consistency, and teamwork.
- Interfaces across functions to share information relative to
specifications, deviations, changes, etc. to drive continuous
- Develop and drive self-directed work teams that collaborate
ensures engagement between all function in the Value stream.
- Participating in plant wide audit programs to monitor process
and drive continuous improvement.
What your background should look like:
- High Diploma or equivalent - Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a
manufacturing or engineering related discipline, or equivalent
- Minimum of three-five years supervisory experience in a
- Experience with Six Sigma tools and lean manufacturing
techniques is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communications/interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task and react decisively to changing
- Skilled in MS Office software applications.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
TULLAHOMA, TN, US, 37388
Requisition ID: 70848
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd, Murfreesboro , Production Supervisor, Other , Tullahoma, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!