Position Title: Set Up/Operate Osterwalder
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Location: McMinnville, TN
Summary: Process blade blanks through the Osterwalder machine to
supply parts to blade production operations.
1) Set Up and Operate the Osterwalder machine to process blade
blanks through the stamping operation.
2) Troubleshoot and correct setup problems.
3) Use SPC (statistical process control) methods and document
all production properly including process sheets and set up
4) Follow verbal and written work instructions and blueprints to
ensure all work is performed according to specifications.
5) Use visual inspections, quality instructions and quality
instruments (such as micrometers, comparators and other measuring
instruments) to ensure quality parts are produced.
6) Cross-train on other positions as needed.
7) Follow all safety and environmental guidelines.
8) Assist in retrieving and placing new materials to supply the
line, requiring lifting up to 45 lbs.
9) Pack and stack finished product as required, requiring
lifting up to 45 lbs.
10) Work overtime as required.
11) Moving materials using motorized lift equipment including
forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes which require specialized
training and a renewable certification process.
HS Diploma or GED
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods
company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including
Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot,
Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK,
Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For
hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better
every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and
its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with
applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to