Business Development Coordinator - Remote
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for passionate team member to join our dynamic
sales team at Jacobs. Our ideal candidate is a true people-person;
someone who highly desires to network, develop relationships, win
new business, and deliver exceptional quality performance and
innovative solutions to meet our client's expectations.
Service and trust are at the heart of our client relationships.
We develop, build, and sustain these relationships by demonstrating
integrity, exercising sound judgment in our business, and living up
to our commitments - by doing what we say we will do. We offer an
exciting and collaborative work environment within a company whose
strategic plans for growth are well-rooted in the practices and
accomplishments of our people.
This position can be performed remotely.
- Assists in coordination of the proposal process in alignment
with the company's Relationship Based Sales (RBS) process.
- Populates client/proposal information repositories (e.g. eRoom,
Sharepoint) and updates/maintains content.
- Provides some original writing for sales opportunity response
documents and marketing materials
- Proofs and edits technical and non-technical documents for
- Schedules and participates in response-related meetings
(internal and/or client), as appropriate.
- Coordinates production of response documents (printing,
copying, binding, shipping).
- Inputs sales data into designated information management
- Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years of related experience, or
any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience for
a total of six (6) years.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent capability in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable proficiency in database applications.
Ideal candidate will also have:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
(and other languages, as applicable).
- Ability to be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and
prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends, sometimes on short
notice, as required.
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 15%).
- Customer Focus - Gain insight into customer needs. Identify
opportunities that benefit the customer. Build and deliver
solutions that meet customer expectations. Establish and maintain
effective customer relationships.
- Ability to Communicate Effectively - Is effective in a variety
of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or
among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listen to
others. Adjust to fit the audience and the message. Provide timely
and helpful information to others across the organization.
Encourage the open expression of diverse ideas and points of
- Ability to Collaborate - Work cooperatively with others across
the organization to achieve shared goals. Represent own interests
while being fair to others and their areas. Partner with others to
get work done. Credit others for their contributions and
accomplishments. Gain trust and support of others.
- Be Action Oriented - Readily takes on challenges, without
unnecessary planning. Identify and seize new opportunities. Display
a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Step up to handle tough
- Show Self-development - Show personal commitment and take
action to continuously improve. Accept new assignments that broaden
capabilities. Learn from new experience, from others, and from
structured learning. Make the most of available development
- Instill Trust - Follow through on commitments. Is seen as
direct and truthful. Keep confidences. Practice what he/she
preaches. Show consistency between words and actions.
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Murfreesboro , Business Development Coordinator - Remote, Other , Tullahoma, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!