Annual Enrollment Customer Service Representative
Company: Empyrean Benefit Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Empyrean is currently seeking enthusiastic customer service
representatives for Annual Enrollment. We are looking for future
employees that have a passion for serving others and an aptitude to
learn the health & welfare benefits industry. This position is a
contract position with the potential to become full time after the
contract period. No nights and no weekends!! Extensive PAID
Learn the benefits industry! GREAT Entry level HR
- Must be available to work ANY 8 hour shift anytime between
7:00am - 7:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Must Pass Typing and Grammar- 30 words per minute
- Must Pass Background Check
- The assignment will be from August 2020 through January
- You will be contacted by our Talent team via email or text for
the next steps in the interview process.
The Customer Service Representative provides high-quality client
and member-focused service using knowledge of health insurance
plans, products, systems, and procedures to meet or exceed client
and member expectations. CSR's answer questions and resolve issues
based on phone calls, emails, and internet inquiries from members
and clients; access information from a variety of systems and
references; and focus on identifying problems and achieving the
best solution. This requires effective oral communication skills
with internal and external customers. CSR's handle a wide variety
of calls, identify service problems, and initiate appropriate
action to resolve problems. They utilize systems to track all
events and outcomes and educate customers on a daily basis through
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls,
emails, internet inquiries from members, clients and others while
maintaining consistent quality.
- Research and respond to enrollment issues.
- Provide problem resolution by effectively communicating with
other departments, product vendors, and the participant or
- Receive, distribute and/or own tasks including resolution and
appropriate customer support.
- Effectively document and track contacts with participants,
clients and vendors.
- Ensure all interactions with customers (both internal and
external) are professional and courteous.
- Escalate appropriate referrals, complaints, grievance and
appeals according to client requirements.
- Educate participants, clients and others on self-service
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly or monthly reports.
- Update member data including dependents, change of addresses,
etc., ensuring data integrity.
- Completes tasks, generates letters and files associated
- Effectively interact with all team members for purpose of
resolving participants' or clients' needs.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Generate reports and complete projects in conjunction with Team
or Client Services.
- Complete miscellaneous team functions--mail, Fedex, answering
phones, photocopying, faxing, etc., as needed.
- Assist with customer tours or audits as requested.
- Utilize computer systems and reports to support customer
- Assist with account transition and training requirements.
- Complete Customer correspondence, surveys, and mailers related
to Client Services initiatives as requested.
- Receive and resolve participant questions in coordination with
the Administration Team.
- Handle account changes such as benefit level, plan selection,
- Ensure data integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate a strong customer
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
- Positive, helpful approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent listening and probing skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite including
- Above-average keyboarding skills.
- Attendance Requirements
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential.
- Must be available to work any 8 hour shift anytime between
7:00am - 8:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Customer Service Representatives benefit from several weeks of
paid training, which must be completed with no absences.
Check out our career growth opportunities video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSb0JX7N7fQ
Empyrean Benefit Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Empyrean Benefit Solutions, Murfreesboro , Annual Enrollment Customer Service Representative, Other , LaVergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!