If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all
of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients,
patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by
collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other - We hope you will join our
team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Durable Medical Technician provides clinical equipment
services under the close supervision of TRIMEDX management. Duties
include, but are not limited to, validation and inspection of
clinical beds for completeness, mechanical and electrical safety,
and proper operation. The individual performs planned maintenance
inspections, calibrations, and repairs of clinical beds and
stretchers. The individual demonstrates adherence to the TRIMEDX
core values in all professional interactions by showing respect to
all people, creating value, initiating meaningful change, and
Technical Service (40%)
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled
maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation
verification procedures (OVP) on clinical beds and stretchers.
- Repair, install, and calibrate clinical beds and
- Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled
inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer
- Learn and maintain biomedical expertise through ongoing
training and education.
- Assist BMETs to perform and learn more complex repairs.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Regulatory Compliance (25%)
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to
include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules,
nomenclature, and service history of clinical beds and
- Adhere to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP),
including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring all service and documentation is
complete, timely, and accurate.
Account Relationship Management (25%)
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Discuss equipment status and functionality with customers.
- Adhere to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the
- Provide a positive representation of TRIMEDX services by
integrating the core values into job performance.
Inventory (10 %)
- Assist and perform periodic inspections of current inventory
- Verify the completion of security analysis for new customer
clinical beds and stretchers.
- Perform incoming inspections to maintain a complete and
accurate inventory of clinical beds and stretchers, including trial
and evaluation, rental, and loaner beds and stretchers.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database
to include inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules,
nomenclature, and service history of clinical beds and
- Make recommendations regarding inventory of clinical beds and
Skills and Experience
- Complex computer skills including the ability to interpret
error codes, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Qualifications
- One year of experience in a technical/electronics field or
equivalent military experience preferred.
- 3 months experience working with clinical beds, stretchers, or
biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment
- Valid driver's license required; variable travel requirements
depending on primary site that may require use of personal
MONITORING AND MEASUREMENT
Behaviors (Only check Leadership Behaviors if this position
Associate Behaviors: customer focus, ownership, core values,
Leadership Behaviors: Leads the Business (customer orientation,
bias for action, ownership, continuous improvement), Manages Self
(honest, humble, curious, self-aware), Leads Others (respectful,
collaborative, develops others, communication)
- Medical Device Maintenance & Repair: Demonstrates deep
understanding of the principles of maintaining and repairing
medical assets in accordance with company policy and manufacturer
recommendations. Proficiency in specific modalities is dependent
upon work location.
- Use of Computerized Medical Asset Management Systems:
Demonstrates understanding of software systems (RSQ, ServiceNow)
used to manage maintenance and repair of medical assets. Able to
use the systems in accordance with company policy to properly
document service information in accordance with company and
- Regulatory Compliance: Understands all relevant regulatory
requirements and demonstrates applicable compliance with
- Compliance with ISO Policies & Procedures: Understands
applicable QMS & ISMS policies and procedures. Able to explain the
appropriate policies and procedures as well as when and where they
apply. Creates and maintains documentation in accordance with all
ISO policies and procedures.
Quality Management Systems (QMS): Information Management (ISMS)
and Medical Devices (MD QMS)
TRIMEDX has implemented a QMS program adhering to the standards
of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS and ISO 13485:2016 MD QMS. It is the
responsibility of all TRIMEDX Associates to be aware of the
policies and procedures to contribute to the effectiveness of the
Standing - Constantly
Walking - Constantly
Sitting - Occasionally
Reaching with hands/arms - Constantly
Climb or balance - Occasionally
Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching or Crawling - Occasionally
Talking - Constantly
Hearing - Constantly
Seeing - Constantly
Performing repetitive motions with arms or hands -
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling up to 10 lbs. - Constantly
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling up to 25 lbs. - Constantly
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling up to 50 lbs. - Frequently
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling > 50 lbs. - Frequently
Driving - Occasionally
On-Call and Remote Work Eligibility
On Call Rotation required? - No
Remote work eligible? - No
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity,
equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our
uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation
and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by
actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity
We embrace people's differences which include age, race, color,
ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion,
beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our website to view our full Diversity, Equity and
Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our
team is up to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.