Facility Services Tech (Janitorial) - Day Shift
Company: Ingram Content Group
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring a Facility Services
Technician to contribute to our manufacturing team in LaVergne,
Want to join a key team that helps the world read?
At Ingram, the Operations team serves a key role within the
organization. We ensure that our distribution centers and warehouse
facilities function at maximum efficiency. Safety is a core value
in our distribution environment. We emphasize this through
training, education and accident prevention programs. Process
Improvement is another core value, and through innovations such as
voice and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies, as well as feedback
from our associates, we work toward constant improvement.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many
people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you want
to be part of a customer-centric team that strives for excellence,
collaboration, innovation, we can't wait to meet you!
Great Reasons to Work for Ingram Lightning Source:
- AIR CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT!
- CLEAN manufacturing environment!
- Overtime available $$$
- Casual Dress Code - NO Steel Toes Required!
- Onsite food & refreshments available for purchase
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Discounts on books!
- Convenient Location - just 20 miles outside of Nashville
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of consecutive work experience.
What You'll Do:
- Perform general clean-up and organization of the facility
including, but not limited to trash removal from warehouse and
grounds, breaking down boxes, sweeping floors and dusting
- Monitor and remove all recycling from the building.
- Utilize Bailer in performance of configuration and maintenance
of facilities organization.
- Ensure necessary supplies are available to operate Bailer.
- Perform organization and orderliness of pallets by arranging
pallets where and when necessary.
- Responsible for efficiency of Gaylords utilization by staging
and or replacing full Gaylords with empty Gaylords.
- Stage Gaylords by Bailer for bailing and maintenance.
- Monitor and coordinate the moving, replacing, emptying of full
bins with empty bins throughout facility.
Keywords: Ingram Content Group, Murfreesboro , Facility Services Tech (Janitorial) - Day Shift, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!