Company: Viviant Healthcare of Shelbyville
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Viviant Healthcare of Shelbyville -
Viviant Healthcare of Shelbyvilleis
immediately hiring for a qualified
We offer a competitive wage, great benefits, and a flexible
The scheduler coordinates the staffing needs of the facility for
a defined resident population and time frame. Maintains accurate
records related to staffing of the nursing department.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Scheduler/Staffing
- Adequately staffs the facility's nursing units according to
facility procedures and policies.
- Presents proposed schedules to Director of Nursing for review
prior to posting.
- Manages staff coverage for scheduled and unscheduled
- Coordinates with the HR/PR coordinator to ensure appropriate
time records are kept.
- Generates a master schedule, staffs according to budgeted hours
per patient day and budgeted staffing ratio.
- Assists with clerical duties of nursing department including
filing and making copies.
- Assists in the scheduling of new employees.
- Makes out daily schedules for the nursing department. Advises
management of scheduling/staffing changes.
- Safety concerns are identified and appropriate actions are
taken to assure patient safety.
- Performs other functions as directed by the Director of Nursing
and the Administrator.
Qualifications of the Scheduler/Staffing
- Education: Must possess, as a minimum, high school diploma or
- Experience: Previous experience with staffing in a skilled
nursing is required. CNA/STNA license preferred. Must have
knowledge of staffing and orientation schedules.
- Must have reliable source of transportation.
Keywords: Viviant Healthcare of Shelbyville, Murfreesboro , Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler, Other , Shelbyville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!