Call Center Representative - Columbia, TN
Company: Rogers Group Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Rogers Group is currently seeking candidates to fill the CALL
CENTER REPRESENTATIVE position based in Columbia, TN. Candidates
must be motivated, safety conscious individuals with good
multi-tasking skills to operate our Truck Scale system, take
customer orders, and dispatch trucks. Performs general clerical
duties in accordance with established procedures; requiring some
judgement in the selection and interpretation of data. Must be
willing to work flexible hours and overtime, including
- Provide friendly, professional, and thorough customer
- Answer customer calls
- Take and input customer orders
- Dispatch products and material for delivery
- Assist in processing paperwork for corporate accounting systems
such as payable, payroll, etc.
- Assist sales staff with customer service responsibilities
- May be called upon at the discretion of Managers to perform
- High school diploma required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy with the ability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
As a Rogers Group employee, you will have access to our
competitive company perks, including:
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual
- Company paid life insurance, disability insurance, and
- Retirement 401K account with company contribution and
- Paid Holiday Shutdown period between Christmas and New Years in
addition to 7 holidays throughout the year.
- Paid vacation - 1 week at 1 year; 2 weeks at 2 years; 3 weeks
at 5 years; 4 weeks at 20 years of service.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
Keywords: Rogers Group Inc, Murfreesboro , Call Center Representative - Columbia, TN, Other , Belfast, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!