Sr Assistant Client Services
Company: McKesson Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
McKesson Corp is a Fortune 7 company and one of the largest
providers of medicines, pharmaceutical supplies and health
information technology (IT) products and services in the United
States with revenues of $208.4 billion in 2018. The company was
founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York
with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products.
United by our ICARE values, McKesson's 78,000 employees work
together every day to make better care possible for patients around
Act as main point of contact with clients post-sale to ensure
needs and expectations are met. Perform account maintenance by
handling customer concerns, account issues, and escalated support
inquiries. Direct clients to appropriate department for issue
resolution. Do not close sales, but provide guidance and
suggestions to clients and identify and qualify new opportunities.
May work in tandem with a sales representative who closes sales and
then transitions customer for ongoing account maintenance.
- Perform routine audits of large customer accounts regarding
historical pricing of purchased products and accuracy.
- Prepare analytical reporting of purchase trends for large
- Work closely with Account Manager teams regarding preparation,
analysis, and presentation for Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Submit and reconcile routine corrections for any identified
pricing issues related to product or customer pricing structures
through the Credit and Rebill process and follow-up.
- Provide support and act as liaison for MPB contract team
regarding the creation of special contract structures supporting
- Perform routine audits, review, and analysis of new and current
product pricing structures
- Provide support for Customer Operation's team regarding the
routine generation or update of spreadsheets or analytical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be open to working from home temporarily (length of time
to be determined)
- Problem Solving and Process Improvement Skills
- Financial and trending analysis
- Root Cause analysis and development of needed solutions if
- Excellent Presentation skills for Senior Leadership positions,
Internal and External clients.
- SAP Experience
Career Level - IC-Professional - P2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson Corporation, Murfreesboro , Sr Assistant Client Services, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!