Revenue Specialist, Physician Billing - Tullahoma, TN
Company: EnableComp, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We partner with healthcare providers to maximize reimbursement
from complex claims payers by having the best people, processes,
products and performance.
We enable healthcare providers to do what they do best.
The Revenue Specialist, Physician Billing acts as the liaison
between key client contacts and insurance companies to ensure
prompt reimbursement resolution. This position is responsible for
handling patient health information (PHI) and maintaining extreme
privacy and security as it relates to confidential and proprietary
- Analyze and evaluate worker's compensation claim payments using
EnableComp's proprietary software, systems and tools.
- Use payment documentation provided by payers to determine if
the medical provider has been reimbursed in compliance with the
applicable state worker's compensation fee schedule and/or PPO
contract for professional/physician groups.
- Research, request and acquire all necessary medical records,
implant manufacturer's invoices and any other supporting
documentation necessary and then submit physician's claims to
insurance companies to ensure prompt and correct claims
- Conduct timely and thorough telephone follow-up with worker's
compensation insurance companies to ensure claims with supporting
documentation have been received and facilitate prompt
- Prepare correct workers' compensation billing packets and/or
underpayment review letters using EnableComp tools; ensure proper
submission including supporting documentation to insurance
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor's
- 1-2+ years' experience in healthcare field working in billing
or collections, Physician / Professional billing desired.
- 1+ years' client facing/customer services experience.
- 1+ years' experience with workers compensation billing and
collections a preferred.
- Intermediate level understanding of insurance payer/provider
claims processing and subsequent data requirements.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Special Considerations and Prerequisites
- Practices and adheres to EnableComp's Core Values, Vision and
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed productivity targets and
- Maintains a professional image and provides excellent customer
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently without
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working with external clients; strong
customer service skills and business acumen.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities
and projects concurrently.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of the
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access office
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such
as a copy/scan/print machine, phone and computer.
Keywords: EnableComp, LLC, Murfreesboro , Revenue Specialist, Physician Billing - Tullahoma, TN, Other , Tullahoma, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!