Physical Therapist for NHC Tullahoma
NHC Tullahoma is currently accepting resumes for a Physical
Therapist to join their team in providing physical therapy services
for patients who require rehabilitative treatment to help restore
strength, balance, and confidence after illness, injury, decline,
or surgery. The team at NHC Tullahoma work in an interdisciplinary
environment to develop individual treatment plans for every patient
using evidence based treatment techniques for maximizing functional
Experienced therapists, flexible scheduling, and excellent pay
rates make this a great opportunity for a PT interested in becoming
a part of a caring, innovative, and evidence based outcomes focused
This position is responsible for supervising and participating
in the implementation of a wide variety of Physical Therapy
techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with disabilities,
injuries or diseases. Considerable initiative and judgment are
required in evaluating patients, recommending and providing
treatments, monitoring, and interpreting patients' reactions.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, methods, materials, and
equipment used in physical therapy.
- Knowledge of the possible hazards to patients and necessary,
precautionary measures during treatment.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and adapt a physician's
written or oral directions and to suggest treatment programs and
outline expected benefits regarding physical therapy
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, families, medical staff and other
- Ability to perform the mental, physical and emotional
requirements of the job.
- Possess the initiative and judgment involved in planning,
performing and supervising physical therapy services according to
accepted standards of Physical Therapy practice.
- Thorough knowledge of third party reimbursement requirements
for documentation and treatment. Seeks information from appropriate
sources as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing settings and patients.
- Must be flexible, a team player, reliable, and have a positive
- Must be a graduate of an APTA accredited BS, MS, or DPT level
course in Physical Therapy
- Must have Tennessee Physical Therapist (PT) license
- Prior SNF, Matrix, and Casamba experience a plus
NHC Tullahoma offers a competitive compensation package for full
time employment including health, dental, vision, life, disability
insurance, uniforms, paid time off, 401 (k) with generous company
match, stock options, and more.
We offer competitive rates and benefits for part time employment
including dental, vision, disability insurance, uniforms, 401 (k)
with generous company match, and more.
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an
innovator in the delivery of quality long-term care. Our goal is to
provide a full range of extended care services, designed to
maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages.
We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an
interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with
cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge ...
innovation and improvement ... teamwork and collaboration ... and
honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners,
not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of
the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and
share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and
find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/tullahoma/