This position is responsible for the timely and accurate review
of loan onboarding and maintenance activity, preparing loan payoff
quote letters, and assisting with research of general ledger
1. Audit activity related to loan onboarding and critical
2. Quality control review of transactions processed within all
areas of Loan Operations.
3. Prepare payoff quote letters within established Service Level
4. Proactively identify issues or needed changes, recommend
resolution, and participate in quality improvement efforts.
5. Research activity in general ledger accounts to aid with
processing turnaround times.
6. Establish, foster, and maintain strong and positive working
relationships with team members, Lending, Operations Staff and
department managers, and other business partners. Provide a high
level of customer service when responding to internal departments
to resolve issues.
7. Attend all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training at least annually
offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training
may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job
responsibilities to ensure the bank's compliance with Bank Secrecy
Act-BSA/AML- Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures, which
include detecting potentially suspicious activity and reporting
such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and
entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential
duties as assigned.
Education - High school diploma or GED required some college
Experience - Experience booking consumer/commercial loans is
* Knowledge of consumer/commercial loan documentation and
terminology is required. * Detail-oriented with the ability to
complete thorough research * Minimum one year experience with a
financial institution * Excellent communication skills both verbal
and written * Intermediate computer skills with demonstrative
knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Word, Adobe, and E-mail * Experience
in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet turnaround and