Applications Engineer, Technical Customer Support
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Applications Engineer - Technical Customer Support is responsible
for providing overall customer support with an emphasis on
quotation, technical, and application support, and ensuring
contractual obligations are met from a commercial and technical
Flowserve offers a suite of benefits including
medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, pension plan, paid time off
and company holidays.
- Provide technical, application and
quotation support for Valve and Automation products to
- Read, analyze, and interpret general industry and customer
size and select valves and actuators and perform calculations to
satisfy the customer’s
the appropriate initiative, flexibility and responsiveness to
satisfy the customer's requests within the guidelines of
Cookeville's performance objectives and procedures.
- Coordinate requests between customers and
Flowserve resources. Help provide alternative options for
supplying unavailable products and
- Establish and maintain proficiency with
products, procedures and operating
- Stay abreast of product and customer requirements, supporting the product vision and strategy as defined in cooperation with the sales and operations teams, and working closely with the engineering, sales, and operations teams to ensure financial goals and customer expectations are met.
- Support product installation, trouble shooting, and field service activities as required.
- Maintain accurate product information in the Oracle ERP system, including development and input of new part numbers, descriptions, and other relevant product data.
- Maintain accurate industry information including competitor analyses, new application and technology opportunities, and general industry conditions and trends.
and administrate Flowserve/Cookeville operational policies and
guidelines as required.
- Communicate in a professional manor at all
times, both oral and written.
assigned projects and duties required by management within the
needs of the organization.
School Diploma or GED
mathematical and computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office
applications. Demonstrates familiarity with ERP systems and/or data entry (Oracle knowledge a
position requires independent analysis and exercise of judgment, a
comprehensive understanding of Flowserve products, their
performance characteristics, and
- Requires strong problem solving,
communication, and organizational skills with the ability to
establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with minimum
- Ability to
multi-task and work in fast pace team orientated
- Demonstrates the ability to write
reports, business correspondence, and general ability to
effectively present information and communicate with all levels
within the Flowserve organization, customers, associates,
Keywords: Flowserve, Murfreesboro , Applications Engineer, Technical Customer Support, Other , Allred, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!