We Are Hiring:
RN Case Manager - Full Time, Salaried -
Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
Schedule: 40 hours/week. Monday - Friday;
8:00am - 4:30pm
Saint Thomas is looking for a professional
self-starter with excellent communication skills, who thrives in a
fast-paced environment and possesses the ability to reprioritize
throughout the day. If you are looking for a position that enables
you to be a part of a dynamic, patient centered team and looking to
grow your Case Management skills with a diverse population, please
What You Will Do:
Coordinate the overall interdisciplinary
plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
What You Will Need:
- Create plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Act as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and
treatment options for post-discharge care.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit
embodied with the Mission Statement:
- Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack
resources for a reasonable quality of life.
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and
diversity of life.
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.
- Creativity - Courageous Innovation.
- Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
Licensure / Certification /
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board
of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license
recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager
Certification (CCMC) preferred.
- Case Manager credentialed from the American Case Management
Association (ACMA) preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding
careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive
network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics
and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates
and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need
compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help
influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with
the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of
caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more