We Are Hiring:
Cardiovascular Tech - FT Days
St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital
Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville Area)
What You Will Do:
Assist with procedures to analyze, diagnose
and treat the cardiovascular system.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Review medical history, position patients and clean/shave/numb
testing sites as appropriate.
- Interpret, describe and report test results; recognize
recording errors and artifact and react appropriately.
- Monitor patient prior to, during and after procedures and
promptly report any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepare and maintain equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning.
- Report potential problems or equipment malfunction to
- Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Invasive Vascular Cardiology
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Non-cert assocs
hired before 4/30/18 cert not required.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.Non-cert assocs hired before 4/30/18 cert not
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Non-cert
assocs hired before 4/30/18 cert not required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding
careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive
network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics
and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates
and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need
compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help
influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with
the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of
caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more