Senior Email Marketing Strategist
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an)
Senior Email Marketing Specialist? At HCA Healthcare, you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs
to support our incredible team members over the course of three
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Email Marketing Specialist
like you to be a part of our team.
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for
developing and executing scalable email and marketing automation
campaigns across multiple brands. They are a strategic resource and
collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand
business objectives and develop solutions. They work hands-on in
Salesforce Marketing Cloud on complex automations and
- Define email communication and marketing automation plans, and
act as a strategic resource for integrated communications planning
and marketing activation across HCA Healthcare.
- Manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance, creating campaigns
and journeys, drip campaigns, nurture flows, etc.
- Ensure the quality of all email campaigns, including the
integrity of subscriber data, compliance with CAN-SPAM and other
legal requirements, and email marketing Best Practices
- Manage and execute day-to-day email and SMS programs, including
list strategy, A/B and multi-variant testing, building, scheduling,
and deploying campaigns.
- Manage email deliverability, data hygiene, subscription
management and compliance with global opt-in laws and
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and
other key marketing ops functions.
- Collaborate with copywriters, creative services, and web team
on email campaign copy, design, and supporting web content
- Perform regular A/B tests and develop other testing plans to
identify optimization opportunities
Bachelor's degree is required.
5+ years of relevant experience is
- Expert user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
enterprise marketing automation platform
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys or
equivalent multi-touch automations
- Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing and dynamic
content to personalize customer experience
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical
capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering
against measurable marketing metrics
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM legislation
- Experience writing and using SQL queries
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville,
Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business
operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any
HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy
unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach
their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From
market rate compensation to continuing education and
career advancement opportunities,
every person has a solid foundation for success.
Nashville is also home to our Executive Development
Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take
on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective
program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and
clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Senior Email
Marketing Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to
join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Murfreesboro , Senior Email Marketing Strategist, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!