Part Time Teller - Cookeville Main
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Are you a people-person? Do you enjoy interacting with some of
the best clients in the area? As part of the teller team, you'll be
the front line of our many retail branches. You’ll provide
excellent customer service, accurately process financial
transactions, and get to promote First Horizon Bank’s products and
services. Represent the distinguished First Horizon Bank brand with
other stellar associates, and apply for this position
A day in the life of a Teller:
Position will float to various branches around the
Northeast Arkansas market.
- Efficiently process financial transactions
- Through customer interaction identify cross-selling
- Collaborate with branch team to make First Horizon Bank the
preferred choice of the customer
Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service involving
daily processing of financial transactions in a retail banking
environment. Often serving as the first point of contact to the
customer, may have responsibility for cross-selling firm products
or referring customers to other areas of the firm. Monitors and
maintains control of cash.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer;
follow all audit and security policies and procedures.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment
transactions for customers.
- Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons,
traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.)
- Identify cross selling opportunities and refer
customers/prospects to the appropriate platform employee or LOB rep
eg Mortgage, IFS, etc
- Promote bank products and services to further enhance customer
- Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the
processing of all entries.
- Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby
- Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
- Participate in meetings that include information on sales,
products, customer service and operational processes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the education and
experience required and/or preferred as noted.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One to three years of customer service, cash handling or teller
experience required or equivalent combination of education and
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office Suite- ie Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Access is a
- In addition, 10-key calculator; coin counter
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Murfreesboro , Part Time Teller - Cookeville Main, Other , Cookeville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!