Relationship Banker - Church Street
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
If you are a go-to person for advice, then become a First
Horizon Bank Relationship Banker! You will work to deepen the
relationships with clients as their key contact for personalized
banking and advice. You will use product knowledge, expertise, and
exceptional customer service skills to help them achieve their
financial goals and support the teller line as needed. If you are
looking for the next step in your banking career, this is it!
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Open accounts and support other bank products and services
- Identify client needs and inform/sell products to clients
- Support teller line as needed
- Assist / support clients with loan applications
- Assist with dual control vault responsibilities and audit
- Assist with "on the job training” of new associates
- At least a high school diploma or general education degree
- At least 2 - 5 years of related experience including Teller or
Universal Banker, or an equivalent combination of experience and
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- As part of the employment process for this position, you will
have to meet the requirements of a background credit check. This
position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage Licensing
Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is
contingent upon meeting all such requirements.
As a top 25 bank in the U.S. with
over 150 years in business, First
Horizon (NYSE- FHN) can offer you an
award-winning diverse culture and socially responsible workplace.
As a strong financial institution, we
provide opportunities for your career growth. Join and represent
the distinguished First Horizon organization with our stellar team
of associates by applying today!
Want more: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Murfreesboro , Relationship Banker - Church Street, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!