Posted on: October 13, 2021
• Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace,
follow safety rules, utilize appropriate safety equipment and
report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow
specific directions, operate hand tools, and other duties as
• Excellent communication skills.
• Maintain housekeeping excellence.
You must also submit your application on our company website by
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Murfreesboro , General Labor, Other , Lewisburg, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!