Plant (Production) Manager, Night Shift
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Primary responsibility of this position
is to provide leadership in the day-to-day supervision of the staff
to achieve required production and quality standards in a safe
manner, and for promoting and maintaining positive working
relationships with the production group. Specifically, this
- Establishes, measures, and is accountable for operating and
capital budgets for the operation.
- Meets all facility operational plans, to insure yield, pounds
per man hour, line efficiency, CSI, QI, requirements are
- Ensures processes are in place to continuously reduce turnover,
improve safety results as measured by the Safety Scorecard, and
create the environment that will make the facility the Employer of
Choice in the area.
- Ensures processes are in place to continually provide training
to improve supervisory skills of staff, and improve the skill set
of the hourly production associates to maximize the results of
individual and team efforts.
- Constantly develops new ideas and methods to improve
operational performance and improve product quality and customer
- Supports and promotes the company’s annual People, Products,
and Profitability goals through effective planning, communication,
emphasizing the requirement for all team members to be efficient
and effective in their respective responsibilities.
Requirements: Bachelors degree in
Business Administration/Management, Agriculture or related
discipline plus 8-10 years related work experience.
- Must have at least 6 years of poultry processing
- Further processing experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record to lead and inspire people.
- Must be able to organize multiple protocols/projects and
complete on schedule. Able to develop protocols and processes and
- Able to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and
- Requires prior supervisory experience.
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization;
possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be able to travel to other facilities and plants for
meetings and/or company business.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Murfreesboro , Plant (Production) Manager, Night Shift, Other , Monterey, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!