Posted on: October 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Technology Manager - Clinical Clinical
Imaging - Full-Time, Days
What You Will Do:
As an Associate with Ascension
Technologies, you will have the opportunity to
manage administration and maintenance of assigned information
systems, function(s) and/or resources.
- Manages assignments for installations, conversions and
upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal
impact on end users.
- Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades
or changes to systems. Recommends cost-effective hardware/software
- Hires, trains and manages assigned staff.
- Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project
- Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and
operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and
proactively resolving them.
- Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses
that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit
studies, implementation plans.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions,
standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data
flows and technical solutions.
- Cardiology Clinical Imaging application experience
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Murfreesboro , Mgr-Technology, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!