Posted on: October 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Technical Site Coordinator
Full-Time Day ( Monday-Friday)
What You Will Do:
Coordinate the performance and reporting of
all tests performed at assigned location(s).
What You Will Need:
- Perform testing and procedures.
- Monitor the daily work practice to assure compliance with
regulatory agencies and prepare site for inspection.
- Document and ensure staff competencies are current.
- Perform clerical and computer functions.
- Oversee the operational functions.
- Manage inventory of supplies.
- May be responsible for staffing levels, scheduling, hiring and
performance evaluations in conjunction with the area manager.
- Provide educational services to in-house departments regarding
laboratory related functions (i.e., appropriate collection
- Provide communication of updates or changes in laboratory
operations to LabPlus clients and customers.
- Provide education for laboratory associates related to new
hires, new processes and new clients.
- Maintain LabPlus catalog of services for accuracy and
availability to all clients.
- Make customer service visits to clients to discuss satisfaction
level with lab services.
- Provide follow-up and resolutions to client concerns and
- Oversee and reports HUMM operations and results per
- Responsible for oversight of associate knowledge and
performance in client services, processing and phlebotomy related
to inpatient, outpatient and non-patient lab operations to include:
call center, specimen processing, registration, test ordering,
delivery of results, troubleshooting, new client set-up and
creation of new tests.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit
embodied within the Mission Statement:
Service to the Poor - support the cause of those who lack resources
for a reasonable quality of life;
Reverence - respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of
Integrity - inspiring trust through personal leadership;
Wisdom - integrating excellence and stewardship;
Creativity - courageous innovation;
Dedication - affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
Licensure / Certification /
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date required.
- One or more of the following preferred:
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Board of
- Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society for
Clinical Pathology Board of Certification (ASCP-BOC).
- Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP) credentialed from the American
Society for Clinical Pathology Board of Certification
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Board of
- Medical Tech credentialed from the American Medical
- Associate’s degree in medical technology, medical
laboratory scientist, human sciences; or completed a military 50-60
week technician program and meets the minimum CLIA requirements; or
education qualifications as stated per CLIA
- 2 years of experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding
careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive
network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics
and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates
and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need
compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help
influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with
the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of
caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Murfreesboro , Coord-Site Technical, Other , Smithville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!