Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About JLL -We're JLL-a leading professional services and
investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have
operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000
individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers
and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune
500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive
sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why
we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate
for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to
create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real
estate solutions for our clients, our people and our
communities.Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are
also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be
recognized with awards for our success by organizations both
globally and locally.Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where
we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full
potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed
in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed
together.If this job description resonates with you, we encourage
you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below.
We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, stem
cleaning, shampooing or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash and recycling.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Operate vacuums, sweepers and carpet extractors.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water
or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning
solutions, according to specifications.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Change light bulbs and air filters
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually
or by using hand trucks.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or
additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs,
ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as
banquets and meetings.#INDIFM#ZJLL#LI-LD1What you can expect from
usWe succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we
invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating
our success.Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to
helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your
contributions, investing in your well-being and providing
competitive benefits and pay.We can't wait to see where your
ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
Keywords: JLL, Murfreesboro , Janitor, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!