Press Operator for All Shifts
Company: Pennant Molding
Posted on: January 15, 2022
1st 6am-2:30pm2nd 2pm-10:30pm3rd 10pm-6:30amThere is a $1 shift
premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must first observe
all safety rules and procedures, and adhere to Pennant's drug free
work place policy. Individuals must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily with the understanding other
duties may be assigned. Individuals are exposed to moving
mechanical parts and loud noises while preforming this job.Role and
- Individuals operates machine to form and punch metal products
by performing the following duties.
- Receives verbal instruction or reads work instructions to
produce customer requirements.
- Inserts specified steel material under die mounted on ram of
- Starts machine, which lowers ram to form or punch steel with
each stroke of machine.
- Inspects parts to ensure customer specifications are met
- Must be able to work daily and weekend overtime as needed based
on customer demands.Education AND SKILLS RequirementsThe
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three months related experience and or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience preferred
- Ability to add and/or subtract two digit numbers
- Ability to multiply and/or divide with 10's and 100's
- Ability to perform these operations using units' weight
measurement, volume, and distancePhysical Requirements
- Ability to regularly stand and use hands/ fingers to
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms
- Ability to occasionally walk, talk and/or hear
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must have close vision, peripheral vision and depth
Keywords: Pennant Molding, Murfreesboro , Press Operator for All Shifts, Other , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!