Company: Mersen USA Holding Corp
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Benefit Specialist We are looking for a reliable Benefits
Specialist to join our team! you will be responsible for all
employee benefit programs in our company. Since our benefits plans
play an important role in employee satisfaction and retention, your
role will be extremely important to us. It is also important that
you always stay confidential and that you possess excellent
communication skills. In addition, excellent knowledge of our rules
and regulations, policies and procedures are a must!If this sounds
like a job you would enjoy doing, then we want you! Duties and
- Ensure timely payment of monthly premiums for self-insured
- Retirement administration, annual match and compliance with
changes/additions from payroll (rehires/new hires)
- Annual audits for retirement plans and FSA
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to
provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assists with new-hire orientations.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan
- Assists in enrollment of employees with carriers and process
life status changes.
- Collaborate and maintain professional communication with
accounting department and HR team
- Oversees and audits Open enrollment for Supplemental life plans
and issues appropriate paperwork
- Resolves vendor and employee day to day concernsRequirements
- 2-5 years of experience as a Benefits Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of different benefit plans (self insured
administration a plus)
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS - ADP)
- Hands-on experience with data analysis and excellent excel
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management and accuracy skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in business administration, human resources or similar
relevant field preferred
Keywords: Mersen USA Holding Corp, Murfreesboro , Benefits Specialist, Other , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!