Client Services - Located in Brentwood, TN
Company: Tractor Supply
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Located in Brentwood, TNOverview:
Hybrid Role: This is not a fully remote position - All training
will be in-person at our Brentwood, TN Store Support Center -
Following training, you will work 25% in-office and 75% remote
Hours of Operations
Full-time : Our schedule operates on a rotation that requires
Saturday and Sunday shifts every other weekend. Our full-time
schedules consist of a 40-hour work week, with your shift rotations
determined by our customers' needs. Schedules are published 4-6
weeks in advance so that you know your schedule for the near
- Monday-Saturday: 6:00 am - 9:15 pm
- Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Compensation and Benefits Highlights
- This position offers an hourly rate of $16.35 paid on a
- You will also have access to benefits that support your
physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing, like tuition
reimbursement, paid parental leave, and mental health resources
More than a Place to Work
As a Customer Solutions Team Member at Tractor Supply Company, you
will strive to make our customers' day by providing legendary
service as you solve problems during phone and email conversations.
We believe in teamwork, so you will be empowered to identify
creative solutions to customer challenges, but we will be there to
support you along the way.
Your Incredible Career Starts here
We are here to celebrate your hard work each day, and we value your
long-term development. We thrive on open communication, so tell us
what you need, and we will be there for you. With your winning
attitude and open mind, we are committed to helping you grow. We
look forward to welcoming you to the Tractor Supply team!
- Professionally represents Tractor Supply Companies Mission and
Values and the Brand during each customer engagement.
- Answers inbound calls in a Call Center environment
- Resolves and documents all customer contacts, inquiries, and
concerns in the system.
- Follows through with a sense of urgency on any research or
additional contact to ensure customer complaint or query is
resolved in a timely manner.
- Partners with the field, vendors and internal departments to
ensure resolution to customer contacts as needed.
- Provides product information and project information, which
could include recommending products to purchase and/or their
- May perform other duties as assigned * Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word,
- Strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and
- Must have ability to handle conflict positively
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving, multi-tasking and
critical thinking skills
- Experience in call logging systems is preferred
- Customer service-focused call center experience is helpful
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer
in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company
culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and
Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative
e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with
annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow
your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package,
including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team
Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible
based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers
access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life
Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Keywords: Tractor Supply, Murfreesboro , Client Services - Located in Brentwood, TN, Other , Rockvale, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!