Company: Bar Louie Team Members
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our People and our
Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (Thats YOU), our Fans &
our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a foundation of
daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we stay Safe,
Healthy and Compliant with all regulations and laws we also
celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the work we
do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework and it allows
us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing continuous
improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or completing
a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And though we
are always busy and constantly changing we also strive to show
empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar Louie offers
a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.Position overview As
a Server, at Bar Louie your number one focus is serving our guests
safely. You have the hospitality gene and truly care about people.
Your style is fun but always professional. You have confidence and
we support a freedom that allows you to express your unique
personality. And while you are smart able to describe the
ingredients of our tasty gastrobar grub and handcrafted cocktails
you never use a script. You take your cue from our guests matching
your style to their mood. Quick and efficient if they are in a
hurry; unobtrusive if they need privacy; and interactive if they
are looking for attention. An industry pro immediate greets, menu
knowledge, hot food hot, ice cold drinks garnished perfectly and
hands in/hands out arent just phrases they are an accurate
description of your skills and the framework in which a great
server always operates. You like being busy and demonstrate pride
in your work you dont cut corners. Your service helps our guests
create lasting memories, and you never miss an opportunity to
invite them back. Your guests arent just loyal to Bar Louie they
are loyal to you. Position responsibilities
- Exemplify Bar Louies Mission, Vision and Values in the way you
approach your shift each day.
- Demonstrate a maniacal commitment to cleanliness; sanitation
- Learn the menu Top to Bottom and Inside and out so that you can
seamlessly infuse your style as you answer questions; describe and
recommend items; and help our guests find new and old
- Protect our guests by accurately ordering, checking and then
serving items as requested.
- Practice responsible alcohol service at all times. Involve your
Manager as needed.
- Accurately record and charge our guests for every single item.
Involve a Manager if in doubt.
- Process all transactions completely and with integrity.
- Support your peers by running food and drinks; bussing and
sanitizing tables; and greeting guests.
- Quickly complete opening and closing duties each shift ensuring
you and your peers are set for success.
- Manage running side work efficiently.
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager
or the Company.
- Provide accurate availability; check schedule regularly and
have consistent attendance. Skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate clearly with guests and fellow Team
- The ability to memorize and describe the ingredients and
preparation of all food and beverage options.
- The ability to handle and carry dishware and glassware
- The ability to place orders within Aloha and accurately handle
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands for
your time and attention. Education and training
- 1-2 years Serving Experience preferred
- Hospitality/Customer Experience required Basic physical
requirementsWhen working at a gastrobar location, Team Member must
be able to perform the duties of that location. These requirements
may include: -Lifting up -to 10 (ten) pounds constantly and up to
50 (fifty) pounds as required. Lifting from floor to shoulder
constantly and overhead infrequently. -Twisting and reaching
frequently. Grasping objects to move or manipulate constantly.
-Working in alternatively hot or cold environments for extended
periods of time. -May inadvertently bump into team members in a
relatively small work area. -Will stand and walk for extended
periods of time. -FREQUENT hand washing and sanitation is required.
-Ability to use knives, slicing equipment, and other food
preparation equipment. Team Member must be able to communicate with
Guests and other Team Members and manipulate handheld and desktop
devices.We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Bar Louie Team Members, Murfreesboro , SERVER- MURFREESBORO, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!