Landscape Enhancement Supervisor
Company: Landscape Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Landscaping Services, Inc. (LSI) is seeking an Enhancement
Supervisor to join our team now!
We are offering Full Time, Year-Round employment!
Do you enjoy working outside in a family-oriented environment? Do
you enjoy having weekends off? The typical schedule is Monday to
Friday from 7AM-4PM!
The Enhancement Supervisor is a critical part of our team who is
- Training and directing crew leaders and crew members.
- Working with budgeted hours.
- Drainage, grading, and irrigation experience.
- Driving and operating 12-14' trailers and skid steers
- Installing plants/trees and other hard materials.
- Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers.
- Trimming and edging using a gas-powered edger/trimmer.
- Operating a gas-powered blower.
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to
remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or
gas-powered hedge trimmers.
- Using landscaping tools and operating heavy equipment as
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing them onto
burlap and placing onto a truck or trailer.
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe.
- Ensure use of proper equipment and adhere to safety standards
- Supervising a crew of employees.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen & background check.
- Physical Requirements- Must be able to stand, walk, crawl,
stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, and talk or hear. Ability to lift
Skills we're seeking:
- 3-5 years of landscape maintenance or similar experience is
- Management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Safety focus
- Excellent attendance record
- Career growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time
- 401k, life insurance, and more...
Landscape Services, Inc provided the following inclusive hiring
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified
applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: Landscape Services, Inc., Murfreesboro , Landscape Enhancement Supervisor, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!