Senior Correctional Officer, Inmate Relations
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven bya deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibilityto
better the public good. We are currently seeking a Senior
Correctional Officer, Inmate Relations whohas a passion for
providing the highest quality care in an institutional,secure
setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact
forthe people and communities we serve.
The Senior Correctional Officer, Inmate Relations is a uniformed,
security trained member of the Unit Management Team responsible for
resolving daily inmate issues before they become significant
matters, incidents or grievances. They ensure that services and
programs are delivered to inmates assigned to the unit at a time
and manner as designed.
* Responsible for an assigned group of inmates with the primary
purpose of resolving daily living issues before they expand into
* Make daily rounds through assigned units talking with staff and
inmates, observing operations and interactions between staff and
inmates on the unit, ensuring the unit is operating in a safe and
secure manner and anticipates situations.
* Conduct one-on-one meetings with inmates regarding grievance or
potential grievance matters and resolve the situation within the
framework of policy.
* Develop an interactive working relationship with inmates that
support the informal resolution of inmate issues.
* High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
* Two years of security experience in a criminal justice field,
which preferably includes one year in a supervisory capacity.
* Additional education may be substituted for the experience on a
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Murfreesboro , Senior Correctional Officer, Inmate Relations, Other , Watertown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!