Distribution Center Associate - 4 day work week coming soon!
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: September 24, 2022
DISTRIBUTION CENTER ASSOCIATE
Ashley HomeStore has immediate openings for Warehouse Workers!
Warehouse positions include: Distribution Center Associate,
Merchandise Prep Associate, and Senior Distribution Associate
Multiple shifts available w/2nd and 3rd shift pay differentials
PLUS $1.00/hr. MORE to work weekends. 4-Day Workdays Coming
No Experience Necessary and Advancement Opportunities
Distribution Center Associates and Merchandise Prep Associates work
in a warehouse setting unloading trucks, moving, lifting, and
unpacking and prepping furniture and mattresses.
Pay: $15.00- $16.00/hr. DOE
(PLUS 2nd and 3rd Shift pay differentials PLUS $1.00/ HR. MORE on
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unloading trucks, moving, lifting, and unpacking furniture and
- Assemble and prep furniture for delivery or pick-up.
- Ensure the company objective of total customer satisfaction and
quality first expectation.
- Ability to locate merchandise in designated shipping bays for
- Responsible to repackage all returned, pulled, repaired or
return to vendor merchandise prior to relocation into racks.
- Service customers by assuming all aspects of warehouse customer
pickups, including unpacking, inspection, meeting customers,
payment and loading.
- Must be able to safely maneuver furniture on a two-wheel dolly
without the aid of another person.
- Cleaning and organizing warehouse.
- Assist with various warehouse tasks when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech
- Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow
through on assignments.
- Demonstrates a customer focus.
- Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs. or more with
- Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift.
- Ability to use a two-wheeler.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk frequently.
- Ability to work in in-door/out-door climate.
- Must have close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus to
read reports, view computer screen, etc.
- Must be able to hear and understand speech to interact with
- Must be able to speak so that others will be able to
- Will remain on one's feet in an upright position and move about
- Will bend, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach at or above
- Will lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs. or more with
assistance; transport loads of up to 100 lbs or more.
- Will work predominately in a warehouse environment; Potential
exposure to oil, latex, and spray paint, household chemicals,
biological odors and household dusts; moderate office noise.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran
status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time Associated topics: display, inventory,
merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store,
supplier, supply chain
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Murfreesboro , Distribution Center Associate - 4 day work week coming soon!, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!