Posted on: September 24, 2022
Team MemberOpportunity Awaits!Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. owns
and operates more than 1,000 Restaurants under the BURGER KING and
POPEYES brands with plans for continued growth, and we need great
people on our team! As a Team Member, you will become an important
member of a fast-paced team that serves up the best chicken around
and has a great time doing it! At Popeyes you are not only making
food, but also making friends that work together to help
What Does a TEAM MEMBER do?
- Serves our carefully prepared menu items to hungry
customersWelcomes the customer, takes accurate orders and manages
their payments operating a cash register
- Restrooms, dining area and kitchen all need to be kept clean
and meet safety and health standards
Our stores are busy! Our Team Members need be able to work as a
team in a fast paced environment to keep our guests happy and full.
Your part of the team effort includes packaging food and drinks,
and making sure the restaurant is clean and maintains health and
We always want our customers to be happy, so you may have to answer
a question or two, or resolve issues every once in a while.
Our People are Made To OrderWe are looking for awesome people to be
on our team!
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with your
The Team Member Position requires several physical demands
- Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity as it pertains to pressing and grabbing
- Ability to communicate and read
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping and reaching
Real Good FoodCarrols is committed upholding the Popeyes Brand and
to serving our customers the exact order they want, delivered
quickly by a friendly team member!Success never tasted so good! If
you want to start your new career in a business with potential, and
have a great time doing it, click APPLY to submit your application
Keywords: Popeyes, Murfreesboro , Team Member, Other , Columbia, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!