Company: Parthenon Tube, Inc.
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Under the supervision of the VP-Business Development, the
Account Executive will be responsible for creating and fostering
relationships with customers and prospects by face-to-face,
telephone, voice mail, and written correspondence (including
letters, e-mail, fax and website), remaining in continual contact
with these customers and prospects to solicit sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the
- Embraces the 1 T.E.A.M culture.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify
new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand
their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products
and services to meet those needs.
- Analyze sales statistics to promote sales.
- Achieves sales targets to increase company profitability.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to
customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and
relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers,
alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may
be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls,
orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts and stay up to date
with market trends.
- Work with Inside Sales Representatives to monitor sales data to
contribute to product/service schedule and planning.
- Travel to customers on an as-needed basis.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Although no direct reports, the position will assist team members
as needed, serve on committees and special teams and perform other
duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate with people outside the organization,
represent the organization to customers, the public, and ability to
articulate conversations well to convey information
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique,
production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and
personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods for showing, promoting,
and selling company services.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft programs and windows-based
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate or bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred.
- Three-five years previous outside/inside sales experience
- Steel industry knowledge and experience, a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to
talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;
reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills associated with the
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with ADA
regulations as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Parthenon Tube, Inc., Murfreesboro , Account Executive, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!