Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins WelcomeNOW HIRING -
BartendersHiring ImmediatelyWHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation paid time off*
- Career Advancement OpportunitiesBenefits and vacation
eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members
must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.Bartenders are
responsible for providing hospitable service to Guests while making
and serving Gold Standard beverages. They will prepare and serve
cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages for Guests or service staff.
The Bartender is thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of BJs
handcrafted beverages, wine list, specialty drinks and prices to be
able to make recommendations to enhance the Guests'
experience.Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening /closing duties each shift.
- Perform daily pour testing with manager to ensure proper
- Greet bar guests within 30 seconds of Guest sitting.
- Take beverage orders from Guests while making drinks for all
service staff and is knowledgeable in bar recipes, preparing
cocktails and other drinks, serving wine, draft and bottled
- Make recommendations to Guests based on a thorough knowledge of
BJ's beer, wine, food and beverage offerings.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
- Present bills, accept payments, operates POS system, upholding
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
- Able to respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean bars, work areas, bar equipment, remove dishes and
glasses from bar and take to dish area for cleaning.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws,
including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced,team orientedenvironment
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Able to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the
end of shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi
regular basisAt BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.Our
extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads,
steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie
dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own
handcrafted beer!The safety of our team and guests is our top
priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and
Covid-19 guidelines.We are an e-verify and equal opportunity
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Murfreesboro , Bartender, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!