Chief of Security
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good.
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Chief of Security who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional,
secure setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated to making an
impact for the people and communities we serve.Job Description:
- The Chief of Security coordinates and monitors the overall
security operations of the facility, ensuring proper staffing
levels for all shifts and posts, and maintaining safety and
security of staff and inmates.
- Promotes compliance with all applicable policies, procedures,
rules, regulations and standards. - Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Social or Behavioral
Science or a related field.
- Four (4) years of correctional work experience, including two
(2) years of experience as a Shift Supervisor, Unit Manager and/or
CoreCivic department head, or equivalent, is required.
- Correctional work experience must include three (3) years
supervisory experience of correctional employees.
- Additional qualifying full-time correctional supervisory
experience may be substituted for the required education on a
- Must demonstrate knowledge of correctional custody methods and
techniques, pertinent facility rules, regulations and standards,
principles and practices of supervision and training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required. -
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least -18 years of
is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: Core Civic, Murfreesboro , Chief of Security, Other , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!