Learning Operations Specialist, CoreCivic University
Company: Core Civic
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. CoreCivic is currently seeking a Learning
Operations Specialist, CoreCivic University located at our
corporate office in Brentwood, TN. - Come join a team that is
dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we
serve. The Learning Operations Specialist, CoreCivic University is
responsible for managing daily operations for all colleges and
programs in CoreCivic University (CCU). - Responsible for the
management of all CCU classes, programs, materials, documentation,
logistics, and data. - Assists in the design, development, and
execution of new CCU programs. - Creates and manages the yearly
learning plan schedules and faculty assignments. - Maintains and
updates various documents relative to CCU activities including, but
not limited to, evaluations, assessments/tests, rosters,
scorecards, e-learning, materials etc. -
- Manages the visual design of CCU curricula. - Designs and
creates facilitator guides and participant workbook materials. -
Works with outside vendors to coordinate content development and
- Manages Learning Management System data, including the
registration process, course completions, and test &
- Monitors budget performance for CCU programs to identify and
resolve any discrepancies or negative trends. - Evaluates cost per
participant and per course over time.
- Conducts data analysis of program assessments. - Creates
reportable data from trends and themes observed. - Makes
recommendations for future courses of action based on the data
analysis. - Presents recommendations to HR and Operations
- Creates, distributes, and administers class rosters for human
resources sponsored courses, including, but not limited to all CCU
- Collects, organizes, and distributes all course materials and
equipment for CCU courses, sessions, and meetings. - Tracks
shipments and resolves any issues with lost or non-functioning
- Manages all participant and facilitator travel to include
administration, coordination, and review of travel policies.
- Conducts trainee and facilitator calls, ensuring logistics, and
materials are covered and accounted for. - Ensures that
facilitators are given accurate and useful information on an
- Provides other project assistance as needed. - This may
include, but is not limited to: desktop publishing, curricula
design and creation, and training set-up.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, tables,
graphs, and charts for various CoreCivic University initiatives and
- Attends CCU sessions to support a high-quality learning
experience for participants. - Serves as the primary point of
contact to address any concerns raised by participants, CCU faculty
and presenters, and hotel staff.
- Domestic U.S. travel may be required. -Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or
university with a Bachelor's degree in an acceptable
business-related field is required. -
- Two years of Human Resources or similar administrative support
experience is required. - Additional work experience may be
substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Two years of experience with a Learning Management System or
similar databases is preferred.
- -Experience managing in a Corporate University is preferred.
- Must possess strong customer service skills. -
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free
Workplace and EOE - including Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Core Civic, Murfreesboro , Learning Operations Specialist, CoreCivic University, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!