Residential Scheduler - Murfreesboro, TN
Company: Rackley Roofing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Full-Service Industrial & Commercial RoofingCome
join the Official Roofing Contractor of the Tennessee Titans. We
are currently seeking to hire for several positions with our
company. Our 6 core values are Accountable, Hungry, Humble,
Customer-Focused, Innovative, and Smart. These are the bloodline of
Rackley Roofing Companies. If you share our values, you belong in
our Company. We hire based on our values, regardless of experience.
This is just one of the many reasons we are different from most
roofing companies. We understand as a company that if you are
willing to learn, we are willing to teach. If you want to be part
of something special and don't have the experience, Rackley
understands that everyone has to start somewhere. If you share our
core values, make the smart choice to join our great group of
people at Rackley Roofing.The Data Entry Specialist's primary role
is to assist the Project Manager and Estimating Team with
information regarding project estimate bid timelines, addendum
information, and other administrative tasks.The Residential
Scheduler reports to the General Manager of Residential. The
Residential Scheduler may, from time to time, be responsible for
additional tasks as required by the Production Estimating
Manager.This role also requires other office administration tasks,
including but not limited to:
- answering and directing inbound phone calls
- greeting visitors that physically arrive at the office
- and other daily administrative tasks.The Residential Scheduler
may be required to attend estimating meetings, production meetings,
as well as Rackley Roofing Company, Inc.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for residential roofing
sales calls and inquiries and schedules a sales team member to
visit the customer.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard. Standard Phone
Etiquette in a Professional Demeanor, Route calls to specific
persons. Answer inquiries about the company.
- Utilizing a CRM (Dataforma), the Residential Scheduler creates
and/or updates a customer account and schedules the appropriate
team member to contact the customer.
- Competent in Microsoft Office with strong Excel and typing
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical
- Must be flexible, self-starter, change-oriented, and
self-motivated team player.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Maintain front office appearance, and impression to
CustomersEducation and Experience
- High School Diploma is recommended, but not required.
- Construction and/or Residential roofing experience
Keywords: Rackley Roofing, Murfreesboro , Residential Scheduler - Murfreesboro, TN, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!