Posted on: January 27, 2023
As a Freight Handler at Walmart Supply Chain, you will have a
critical role in moving product through our Distribution network to
the Stores to service our Customers. Your role is critical in
providing our customers with the product they expect at an everyday
You can expect the work to be very physically demanding with an
extremely high focus on your safety and the safety of others. You
will be lifting heavy cases in extreme climates. The flow of
freight is very fast-paced, and productivity expectations are
Duties and Responsibilities
* Handles and processes freight in a safe and correct manner
through the facility to the Stores. Loads, unloads, orderfills,
packs, and/or processes freight in an accurate and timely manner.
Tells management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products,
or improper procedures in the facility. Uses freight handling
equipment in a safe and correct manner.
* Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and
* Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of
ethics and integrity. Ensures freight quality and integrity.
* Performs additional duties as assigned
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions-
while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Murfreesboro , Freight Handler, Other , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!