GCCS Tier 1 Administrator
Company: SAIC (Science Applications Int.)
Posted on: March 16, 2023
SAIC has an opening for a GCCS Tier 1 Administrator. The GCCS Tier 1 Administrator will participate as a member of a contractor team of technical and functional experts. Will be responsible for support of the Global Command and Command System - Joint (GCCS-J) software applications, configuration management, and IT support services supporting U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) GCCS services.
General duties will include
* Set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, and tune system performance.
* Perform systems administration, software application support, configuration management support, and IT support services to Headquarters USCENTCOM, and their components for the support of GCCS-J which includes the suite of applications; Active Directory, DNS, Time Server, Agile Client, and Joint Range Extender (JRE).
* Support infrastructures in a mixed Windows and Red Hat Linux.
* Modify and maintain Linux & Windows Hardware & Software configurations.
* Analyze system faults, troubleshoot and run diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
Travel and Shift Requirements
* This is a normal day-shift schedule supporting GCCS operations; 24/7 on-call is required for Nights, weekends and holidays. Candidate must be able and willing to work up to 12 hour shifts, as-needed.
* Candidate must also be available for and willing to travel, including international deployment to austere environments up to 15% annually and for durations of up to one-month at a time.
* A valid U.S. passport and compliance with all USCENTCOM deployment regulations for immunization and travel are required.
* Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of experience; or, High School equivalent and 4+ years of experience.
* Security + CE Certification
* Active TS Clearance is required. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI.
* 1+ years' experience with Linux operating system is preferred.
* Military or civilian experience with GCCS/AIDE preferred, but not required.
* Windows Operating System and Servers
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500 technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.
Keywords: SAIC (Science Applications Int.), Murfreesboro , GCCS Tier 1 Administrator, Other , Manchester, Tennessee
here to apply!