Digital Technology Associate Program
Posted on: March 16, 2023
As a participant is our Digital Technology Associate Program
(DTAP), you will take part in a two-year rotational
program focused on developing your skills in digital technologies.
Being a Digital Technology Associate means you
will grow skills in critical domains to serve our customers and
internal initiatives. You can expect:
- A two-year development plan (i.e. - initial bootcamp) focusing
you on a primary discipline and supplemental training in several
- We will have you work on rotational assignments for a variety
of experiences including Full-Stack development, Cloud, Data, and
products like Salesforce, Mosaic, Duck Creek, etc.
- These assignments will provide you learning and exposure to
modern engineering practices and Agile ways of working
- You will work content that will have business impact across one
or more industry verticals such as healthcare, insurance,
manufacturing and entertainment---
- We will provide you a strong peer and cohort community--- to
support learning and development.
- This community will provide you active coaching with an
assigned mentor--- and exposure to leaders at all levels As a DTAP
Associate you will:
- You will understand and elicit business and customer
requirements and develop technical specifications including
technical gap identification.
- You will design, develop, and maintain software programs
(coding) based on the technical specification.
- Using your skills, you will perform software debugging and
maintain software documentation.
- You will integrate and interface various software components
into a fully functional software system.
- We will expect you to gather test requirements and develop
software verification plans, test cases, use cases, and
- Leveraging your experience, you will perform unit integration
and system testing based on specification and test cases and comply
with quality assurance processes, standards, and service level
- You will be responsible for the release software dumps and
patches to customers
- You will tailor and deploy software tools, frameworks,
processes, and metrics
- Using your people skills, you will coordinate with internal and
external stakeholders (customer, management, project team, support
team, vendors, etc.) What you bring:
- We want you to be a recent graduate, having a STEM
undergraduate degree with a technical minor, a graduate degree with
a technology focus, or completion of an accelerated learning
program (accredited/state-licensed) in technology focused on
foundational software development skills
- You will have a technical curiosity and motivation to succeed.
Well-rounded extra-curricular experiences, with demonstrated
leadership. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.--- Job description
- A major in either Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
information Systems, Cyber Security, Management Information Systems
(MIS) and Data Science, and others
- You can demonstrate excellent communication (verbal and
written) and interpersonal skills
- You will have a readiness to accomplish tasks in a challenging
environment, be a self-motivated learner, and strive for
- You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will have flexibility to work across technologies, domains,
business locations, and work shifts as per project
- If you can claim a technical certification in any of the
current/latest technologies it is a plus
- You can show participation in competitions and international
forums/conferences Work location: Any of our Delivery Centers and
client offices across the US
Keywords: LTIMindtree, Murfreesboro , Digital Technology Associate Program, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...