Company: Thorndale Partners
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: May 23, 2023
DETAILS: SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
COMPENSATION: $140k - $150k Base, plus 10%-20% Bonus, and strong
Location: La, Vergne, TN (Hybrid Role)
Role Type: Full Time, Direct Hire Position
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect with the
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in an IT Department with a
proven track record of increasing responsibility.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Architect, Senior
Developer, and/or Development Manager.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with databases such as MySQL
or PostgreSQL, in addition to other databases besides SQL
We prefer candidates with:
- The ability to develop SPA applications using ReactJS/AngularJS
and NodeJS OR .NET Core.
- Knowledge of .NET 6+ and .NET Core.
As a Solutions Architect, your key responsibilities will
- Designing Event-Driven solutions to modernize data and systems
integrations for real-time and streams-based
- Designing Business-Driven data pipelines using full-stack
technology options and large data volume solutions.
- Architecting and designing SOA, API, and Microservices based
solutions to support enterprise applications and corresponding
- Producing architecture and design documents and
- Troubleshooting issues with the system where the development
and infrastructure teams have trouble solving.
- Researching software and hardware products or services to find
the best solutions and prices to meet business
- Implementing strategies around building Rules Based software
solutions, including exposing rules design for the business
- Minimizing the amount of code the developers need to write by
creating POCs and ensuring a prototype solution works for the team
to follow it.
- Working with all departments within an organization to assist
in the improvement of business processes, testing systems to ensure
functionality is satisfactory and recommending new systems or
- Working with Business Analysts to refine business, functional,
and non-functional requirements and then ensuring that the
architecture and design of a solution meet said
- If you are an experienced Solutions Architect with a passion
for designing innovative and effective solutions, we encourage you
to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Thorndale Partners, LLC
Your trusted talent acquisition partner working to provide a
premium experience to both job seekers and hiring managers.
Please visit our to learn more and follow us on .
Keywords: Thorndale Partners, Murfreesboro , Solutions Architect, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...