HVAC Service Technican
Company: Roscoe Brown Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Classification: Non-Exempt Job Type: Full TimeLevel:
EmployeeReports to: Service ManagerDate:
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead
customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing
an extraordinary customer experience.General Duties and
Responsibilities - (included, but not limited to):
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for
both commercial or residential customers. Diagnose and repair of
electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to
ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis,
to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including
refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and
filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in
- Understand Company pricing and generate appropriate customer
invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments.
Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct
customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model,
serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and
pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts,
calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and explain
fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on
latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for
additional business (newer system, service contracts, and
additional services). Education/Experience/Skills:
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to
read and interpret blueprints, plans, and annuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure
job is done correctly the first time.
- Willingness to invest in hand tools and battery drill
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- High standards in regard to Safety Guidelines
- Ability to use full range of body motion including but not
limited to climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, lifting,
bending and twisting Licenses or Certifications Required:
- Valid TN Driver's License and insurability requirements may
- Pre-employment drug test required
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid social security number
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver
heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices);
carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
Physical/Mental/Visual Requirements: Requires frequent standing,
walking, climbing, use of manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and
gross motor skills, eye/hand coordination, near/far vision, color
definition, hearing, and speech. Heavy lifting required. Frequently
climbs, kneels, bends, steps up/down and/or reaches above shoulder.
Physical Working Conditions: Works outside, exposed to excessive
cold/heat, excessive humidity/dampness and operates moving
equipment or vehicles. Rarely works alone, exposed to
dust/dirt/pollen, water, chemicals/ solvents/detergents/cleaners.
Walks on uneven surfaces or climbs ladders. Hazards may include
back injury. PI217349512
Keywords: Roscoe Brown Inc, Murfreesboro , HVAC Service Technican, Other , Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...