MurfreesboroRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Murfreesboro jobs

Contract Administrator

Company: Skiltrek
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: May 26, 2023

Job Description:


Skiltrek is hiring a Contract Specialist/Contract Admin. The role is going to be 75% invoicing, processing contracts, purchase orders, etc. and the other 25% will be more customer service related work.

What you get to do in this position:

Provide support to Customer Project Management Staff with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.

Determine cost for services and generate invoices for purchaser; deliver invoices according to instructions outlined in purchase order, work closely with purchaser s Accounts Payable team to ensure invoices are paid in acceptable timeframe.

Run Job Cost Inquiry reports to review labor and material applied to projects and ensure that all activity and pricing is correct; remove any discrepancies.

Obtain various documentation such as service quotations, material orders, time sheets, packing slips and rental agreements to account for all activity coded to a job.

Create purchase orders to vendors for various material required for services including safety equipment and hardware.

Ensure timely submission of invoices to customer

Working with Avetta system to ensure subcontractors are qualified

Technical Qualifications:

Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)

Microsoft Outlook / Teams for Business

Prefer Microsoft Dynamics experience

General Qualifications:

Self-motivation for learning

Attention to detail

Strong communication & customer service skills

Strong organization and planning

Professional demeanor

Comfortable in a multi-task environment with potentially conflicting priorities


accounts payable, accounts receivable, microsoft dynamics, Contracts administration

Top Skills Details:

accounts payable,accounts receivable,microsoft dynamics

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

Using Microsoft Dynamics (ERP); Excel; MS Office Suite; Aveta vetting sub-contractors

Bridge gap between receiving and payable contract invoices, billing, collections, sending out W9s, master subcontract execution, contracts setup in Dynamics

This role involves no contract negotiations

Experience Level:

Intermediate Level

About Us

Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.

Keywords: Skiltrek, Murfreesboro , Contract Administrator, Other , La Vergne, Tennessee

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Tennessee jobs by following @recnetTN on Twitter!

Murfreesboro RSS job feeds