Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Auto req ID: 318360BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 3301 Knight Road
Zip Code: 37207
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P371/Nashville Hub
Additional Location Information: $24.00 /hr
**Up to $24.00 per hour to start**
Above rate includes:
$1 shift differential
$3 full time (until 1/15/2022, then $1)
$4 additional pay from
11/7/21 - 1/1/22
*Tuition Reimbursement-$5,250/yr-Eligible Immediately!*
Saturday and Sunday Bonus: **8/29/2021-01/15/2022. Must work the
entire sort to be eligible. **
$50 bonus for working on Saturday.
$50 bonus for working on Sunday.
6th Day Workweek Bonus:**11/28/21 - 1/1/22**
$100 bonus for Full Time Package Handlers working a 6th day and 48
plus hours per week.
$50 bonus for Part Time Package Handlers working a 6th day and 35
plus hours per week.
At FedEx Ground, we also offer a 3-day a week work schedule. This
option will allow you to work as few as 3 days a week, one of which
must include a Saturday or Sunday. This schedule can be applied to
any one of our advertised shifts. If you are interested in this
3-day shift option, please let HR know when they contact you with a
Noonday 1:30pm-6:00pm (Sun-Thurs)
Noonday 1:30pm-6:00pm (Tues-Sat)
Noonday 1:30pm-6:00pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Twilight 6:30pm-11:30pm (Sun-Thurs)
Twilight 6:30pm-11:30pm (Tues-Sat)
Twilight 6:30pm-11:30pm (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Midnight 12:30am-6:00am (Sun-Thurs)
Midnight 12:30am-6:00am (Weds-Sun)
Midnight 12:30am-6:00am (Mon-Fri)
Midnight 12:30am-6:00am (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Sunrise 6:30am-11:00am (Tues-Sat)
Preload 1:30am-9:00am (Sun-Thurs)
Preload 1:30am-9:00am (Thurs-Mon)
Preload 1:30am-9:00am (Tues-Sat)
Preload 1:30am-9:00am (Mon-Fri)
Preload 1:30am-9:00am (Sat-Sun)
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Murfreesboro , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!