Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS
Company: Red Classic
Location: La Vergne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:2nd shift
Tues-Sat2:00pm-10:30pmApply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on BonusRed
Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment.This posting is
for our facility inLavergne, TN.The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B),
working out of Lavergne, TN, is responsible for repairing and
maintaining all medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and
equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which
includes routinely performing preventative maintenance and
corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle operations. The
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties independently
with little to no supervision & must be equipped with personal
toolbox. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be responsible for
coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C) employees as
needed.Required Skills:Basic knowledge and understanding of
repairing or replacing all structural, body and mechanic parts of a
heavy duty diesel engine. Must be proficient with brakes,
drivelines and mechanical engine components on diesel trucks.
Strong electrical experience with the ability to diagnose & repair
all electrical systems, up to and including emissions and engine
components. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
- 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty diesel engine
maintenance or diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years
previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
- DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
- Basic welding and metal fabrication skills.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, ABS and air brake systems.
- Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
- Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Operate with minimal supervision.
- Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
- Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines.Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- CDL-A or ability to obtain within 3-6 months of employment
- Clean driving record
- Must have valid driver's license.
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
- No more than one accident in the previous three years
- No escalated moving violations in the last 7 yearsJob Perks:
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision BenefitsRed Classic is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic, Murfreesboro , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS, Professions , La Vergne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!